HIDALGO PFT SADDLES
PFT stands for our flexible POLYFLEXTREE!
This specially developed saddletree is three-dimensionally flexible and therefore able to adapt to the horse’s movements anytime.
It also offers very good pressure distribution. The HIDALGO PFT saddles have an exchangeable gullet plate, which can be easily exchanged.
In addition, the HIDALGO PFT saddles are very easy to flock (synthetic wool) and can therefore be adjusted again and again.
The HIDALGO PFT saddles are made by hand from Italian leather and are very light weighted (5-7 kilos depending on the model).
Like our leathertree saddles, they offer a 3-point girthing system and a very comfortable seat.
The total surface is rather short, but also very wide (for better pressure distribution).
The saddles are therefore also ideal for young or frequently changing horses.
The rather difficult combination of a tall rider / short horse is not a problem here neither!
More Details about the HIDALGO PFT Saddles:
- Basic D-Rings are in silver. Spanish D-Rings can be ordered in gold or silver.
- Seat Sizes: 16″ – 20″
- Leather colors: cognac, burgundy, dark brown, black and many nappa and suede tones!
- Color of seams: black, brown, beige, gray, white, red, green, yellow, blue
- Gullet Plates: 28″ – 35″
- We have many color choices.
Smooth-, Blank- or Suede Leather on Request.
- Special dimensions are welcomed and extras for an extra charge.
- Please ask about the delivery time for custom-made products!