see Leather Colors
30/31 cm (Shorty) 33 cm (Standard), 36 cm (Plus-Size)
deep, semi-deep, flat
For lovers of the classical barroque look! The Jerez offers due to the deeper legposition a very balanced and comfortable seat and a wide surface due to its spanish panels. It comes with a bit bigger seat in its standard version for bigger riders and a medium flaps length.
• V-girthing with long straps
• Open stirrup bar
• without a head gullet, adapts to the horse back and even grows with it
• Panels: from 36 cm
• incl. panels, detachable kneeblocks and saddle cover
• Made in EU out of Italian leather, also available in Germany Kilger leather
• Many different design options
Please contact us or one of our partners for more info!
Demo saddles available!